Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I have been knitting a lot lately. Trying to finish the baby sweater below. I just have the sleeves to finish and then I will be done. Below is a knitting pattern that I have liked since I found it. It's an extra in the Fall '04 issue. It is a PDF file with 4 patterns. You can find the link here . I am practicing the pattern with Classic Elite DK and a size 5 needles. I just like the look of the hearts. For me it is a good way to learn the pattern. Sometimes when I do it this way, I end up with a piece I don't know what to do with. I guess if I don't make this too long, I can use it for a book mark.
I really like to knit while watching TV. I did this during Gilmore Girls and Friday Night Lights. Thank goodness for my TIVO so if I get involved in a project, I can rewind.

No comments: