Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Discount Yarn Sale MYSTERY BAG


Caron Simply Soft $1.21*
Lion Brand Jiffy $1.81
Knit One Crochet Two Italian Ice $6.75
Plymouth Yarn Sinsation $11.00
Plymouth Yarn Salsa $13.00*
Sidar Snowflake $8.00*
Fizz $8.00*
Brown Sheep Top of the Wool $7.00*
Lincatex Gold Rush $5.99
Total $62.76
*Price tag on yarn
Was my Mystery bag worth it? It all depends on what I make with it. Some of the yarn I could have done without. The LB Jiffy and the Caron Simply Soft I could have bought at Michaels. The Fizz, I have no idea how I will use. The Gold Rush I think I will use to make Christmas ornaments. The Salsa and the Sinsations; maybe a scarf or a small handbag. I will have to decide. $25.00 for just over $60 worth of yarn (some retail prices some discount prices), I'm not sure I will do it again. I am always up for a try and this was an ok try.

No comments: