Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fish and Knit

In the Spring I went to a Stitch and Pitch at Dodger stadium. Now as Summer draws to an end I can show you another unlikely place you would find someone knitting. Here is the the Catfish I caught having to drop my needles to reel it in.

The first one got away as I didn't get to the pole fast enough, but the second time I was ready. Knitting tossed into the bag at the same time as I grabbed my pole.

As unladylike as it is, yes that is my fishing pole between my legs. Just sitting and waiting and waiting and sitting gave me time to get a few rows done. I was working on another round washcloth. The day before I was able to listen to "At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much" by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee aka Yarn Harlot on my ipod. I had downloaded it from Audible before we left. Funny book that kept me giggling and my DH wondering.

1 comment:

DaCraftyLady said...

Lookin ggood siher woman..It is hard to comment on anything after the sad news of the loss of your son..I am speechless..I want to call and say how sorry I am ...