Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What is this going to be?

From the looks of it you really can't tell. the yarn over is the increase up to a certain row. Check out this pattern that is so cute! This is just the front, I still have a lot to do.

I was thinking of the sites that I like to go to when I get stuck on a pattern. I haven't been knitting too long so when I have learned a skill, I sometimes forget it if I haven't done it in a while. I also run into a pattern that has no explanation of a technique. Before I found all these knitting resources, I would just give up. I do much better with a video or in a class than I do with drawings or even with step by step instructions that I must read. I am a visual learner and these are the two sites that I have found that have helped me the most.
Knitting Help.com
Annie's Attic

Great sites and I recommend both!

No comments: