Tuesday, January 16, 2007


This is the table. It is a little cluttered right now. I can easily move things to make it a cutting table for sewing and it's more than big enough for my sewing machine. Right now I'm using it for my laptop.

The Ikea bookshelf filled with most of my yarn. Yes I do have more. I am so happy that I can finally find it all. When I was arranging the yarn by color I realized how I had purchased what I already had. Everything was in seperate boxes and scattered throughout the house and garage cupboards..
This great chair is a rocker. It is very comfortable and fits great in the room. The TV will eventually be mounted on the wall.

Finally, the Ikea couch. Nice, small, maybe too light, but the cushions can be easily covered. On the back of the chair is a sweater that needs to be put together and finished.

I love my room. I still want to clean out the closet of the old clothes and clutter that has gathered in there since the boys moved out. Always something to do!

No comments: