Saturday, January 06, 2007



Funny that I happened to go into my LYS to exchange a Christmas gift from my mom, only to find out that the shop will probably be closing by the end of the month. I had received a call from the owner before Christmas and got too busy to return it promptly. Apparently she thought I would be interested in buying it from her. My conclusion; I am a worker bee not a manager bee and owner is definitely not something I am interested in. It is a great little shop, close, and friendly, but as far a business-woman, I don't think so. I will be sad to see it go so I made sure I spent the gift certificate that went along with the needles and yarn I got as a gift. The photo is a little fuzzy, but the Christmas gift yarn was two skeins of Plymouth Royal Bamboo, probably enough for a scarf and my gift certificate purchase was some GGH Merino Soft in this blue (2 skeins) and 2 skeins in green. Enough for 2 pair of socks. Mom has requested a pair so she will probably get the blue.

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: